Find a home for that special edition wildlife print or even those sports tickets and surplus company logo jackets. Or give a media package or services, and support the Agri Business Educational Foundation (ABEF) at the same time. How? By contributing to the annual ABEF Silent Auction.
Donate to the ABEF!
Donations are needed for the ABEF Silent Auction at the 2013 Agri-Marketing Conference in Kansas City.
Please join your agri-marketing peers in supporting this worthwhile effort by donating to the auction. Click on the Pledge Form to indicate your donation and/or interest in the project by March 15, 2013 to be included in the auction catalog.
Any worthwhile product or service will be gratefully accepted. Some of the most popular items auctioned in past years include:
~ Framed and limited edition artwork
~ Media packages for broadcast, print & Internet
~ Professional services
~ Premiums and wearables
~ Sports tickets and memorabilia
The success of the ABEF Silent Auction proves our association is eager to contribute to the growth and enhancement of the profession of agri-marketing. Please show your support and donate what you can (minimum of $50 value suggested). All proceeds from the Silent Auction support the NAMA Student Careers Program which involves 37 collegiate chapters across the US. This program provides scholarships, the Student Marketing Competition in conjunction with the Agri-Marketing Conference, and the Outstanding Student Chapter and Advisor awards. Please note that all media and service packages will be auctioned On-line. Visit this site for on-line auction dates.
The ABEF Silent Auction will take place in the middle of the Connection Point.
For more information contact Jenny Pickett in the ABEF/NAMA office.
Online Media Auction
Dates: 8:00 a.m., April 3 - 11:59 p.m., April 9, 2013
To bid on Media Packages visit http://www.nama.org/abef/silentauction/bidco.htm.
The Agri-Business Educational Foundation will conduct an On-Line auction of media packages, Web related donations, and other services as part of its annual Silent Auction. Donors will be recognized in the Silent Auction area of the trade show during the 2013 Agri-Marketing Conference in Kansas City and on the NAMA Web site. Proceeds from the Silent Auction support the NAMA Student Careers Program. The following procedures will guide the On-line auction.
Any unsold items can be bid on on-site at the Silent Auction in the Connection Point at the 2013 Agri-Marketing Conference, April 17-19 at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center.
1. Donations must be confirmed to the national office by no later than March 15 in order to be included in the On-Line auction.
2. Be specific in the terms and conditions of your donation at the time it is confirmed to the national office. If you intend to have "black-out" periods when the item cannot be used, if you will not allow the item to be substituted for a standing order or existing schedule, or if you have any other conditions of usage be sure to describe them on the donation form.
3. Publicity about the On-line auction will be directed to agency and company media planners and buyers. If you would like specific contacts included in the promotion list please contact Jenny Pickett in the national office.
4. The On-line auction dates are April 3 - April 9, 2013.
5. If during the closing 30 minutes of the auction a bid is entered on an item, the bidding on that item will be extended for another 24 hour period (if this occurs on a Friday, the bidding will remain open until 5:00 p.m. (CST) on the following Monday). This process will continue until no higher bids are received during the last 30 minutes of the auction.
6. The purchaser of the item is obligated to pay the purchase price to the ABEF even if the item is not used. Any resolution of conflict between the buyer and donating company will not remove the obligation of the buyer to pay the purchase price to ABEF.
For more information please contact Jenny Pickett in the NAMA office at (913) 491-6500 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate a media package to the auction, please fill out the online Pledge Form