THE CONNECTION POINT
Go Big in the Connection Point!
If your company has products and services to put before decision-makers in the ag marketplace, NAMA’s Connection Point is for you. The Connection Point works. Over 90% of our exhibitors return each year!
Put your company front and center. With nearly 1,200 professionals in attendance, there’s no better way to get noticed. Influencers and decision-makers will take note when you purchase booth space on this tradeshow floor. Lunch and refreshment breaks are scheduled to maximize traffic and draw the clients and customers you want to meet!
Click to view the 2017 Connection Point Brochure and to fill out the 2017 Connection Point Sign Up Form. You can also use our Online Sign Up Form.
You’ll Find Decision-Makers and Prospects Representing These Fields:
- Field equipment, accessories
- Fertilizer, soil nutrients
- Crop protection products
- Animal health/feed
- Farmstead/grain structures
- Livestock/dairy equipment
- Ag credit and insurance
- And more!
Ag Media Research
Ag Net Media
Baxter Communications, Inc.
Capital Press Ag Media
Carbon Media Group
Farm Market iD
Farms.com and AgCareers.com
Hay & Forage Grower
High Plains Journal
iNet Solutions Group
Linder Farm Network
Mid America Ag Network
Natl. 4-H Council
Natl. Association of Farm Broadcasting
Natl. Cattlemen’s Beef Assn.
New Holland Agriculture
Southeast AgNet Radio Network/Citrus Industry
Progressive Agriculture Foundation
USDA National Agricultural Statistics
ZimmComm New Media, LLC
PUTS YOU IN FRONT OF DECISION MAKERS
Approximately 1,200 people attend the Agri-Marketing Conference each year to explore the latest ideas and insights and share what’s working for them. The Connection Point is an integral part of this event and gives you the opportunity to see—and be seen by—a high concentration of individuals who make and/or influence ag-related buying decisions.
Conference attendees include:
- Marketing executives from agribusiness companies
- Advertising agency professionals
- Public relations executives
- Media representatives
- Commodity and trade association professionals
WE BRING THE FOOT TRAFFIC TO YOU!
A number of key conference activities are scheduled to take place in the Connection Point, ensuring conference attendees have ample opportunities to acquaint (or re-acquaint!) themselves with your products or services.
On Wednesday, April 26, immediately after the Best of NAMA Ceremony, the Connection Point opens with a Celebration Reception. Then, a Thursday evening reception offers attendees the chance to meet new people and share ideas after the first full day of conference activities.
LUNCH & REFRESHMENT BREAKS
On Thursday, April 27, lunch will be served in the Connection Point as well as refreshments during the afternoon break, offering additional opportunities to network. Another great way to get in some low-pressure networking.
There will be drawings at the end of each session and a grand prize drawing during the evening reception. Other promotions will also get prospects to your booth.
VIRTUAL TRADE SHOW
Let attendees learn more about your company before the show. Just send a brief description of your company, a logo and a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org … We’ll handle the rest!
Booth space price (10’ x 10’ space) is $600 (includes one exhibit hall only pass). Trade in your exhibit hall only pass and receive $100 off one full conference registration. Additional exhibit hall only passes are $250 with a maximum of two per booth space.
Multiple space discount:
2 spaces = 10% off of the single booth price for a total of $1,080
3 spaces = 15% off of the single booth price for a total of $1,530
4 spaces = 20% off of the single booth price for a total of $1,920
5 or more spaces—call for price
Required deposit is payment in full for the space desired. Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a non-refundable 10% cancellation fee. NO refunds are given after March 24, 2017.
Exhibitor Fees Include:
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit space
- Uniform back wall and side rails (both draped)
- One line company identification sign
For additional information, contact:
Lauren Chaney, NAMA
Connection Point Hours
TUESDAY, APRIL 25
2:00 – 10:00 p.m. - Set Up
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Set Up
6:00 – 7:30 p.m. - Best of NAMA Celebration/Trade Show Grand Opening
THURSDAY, APRIL 27
12:30 – 2:00 p.m. - Luncheon
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. - Break
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. - Closing Reception/ABEF Silent Auction
7:00 – 11:00 p.m. Tear Down
***No exhibitor will have the right prior to the closing of the show to pack or remove exhibited articles.
Rules & Regulations
- The Exhibitor Agrees:
- All provisions of the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations as shown below will be part of this contract.
- This contract is for:
One (1) or more 10’ x 10’ exhibit spaces, a uniform back wall and side rails, both draped; and a one-line company identification sign.
- Reservation of space is considered accepted only if exhibitor receives written confirmation from the Exhibit Hall Manager.
- Exhibitor Personnel:
Each exhibitor shall receive one (1) exhibit hall only pass. Additional exhibit personnel may purchase full conference registrations or exhibit hall only passes prior to or at the conference. Exhibitors may also trade in the exhibit hall only pass and receive $100 off one full conference registration.
(A maximum of two exhibit hall only passes per booth space.) Additional exhibit hall only passes are $250.
The National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA), Sheraton Dallas Hotel and the decorator (George Fern) shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the exhibits, their employees or property, from any cause whatsoever, prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit contract. The exhibitor, on signing the contract, expressly releases NAMA, the Sheraton Dallas Hotel and the decorator from and agrees to indemnify same against any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
- Exhibit Hall Decor:
- Use of tape, paste, tacks, nails or other such devices affixing displays to the walls and other permanent structures within the Exhibit Hall is forbidden.
- All aisle or corridor space is under control of NAMA and shall not be used for lobbying, distribution of literature, signage or demonstration purposes.
- The Silent Auction will be located at the entrance to the Connection Point. Only NAMA and/or sponsor signage will be allowed in this area. No exhibitor signage may be placed in this area.
- A themed area will be in the center of the Connection Point. This is a sponsored area for use by NAMA only for additional activities. NAMA reserves the right to utilize the themed area for sponsored activities and sponsor signage. Only NAMA and/or sponsor signage will be allowed in this area. No exhibitor signage may be placed in this area.
- Maximum height for any exhibit is 10’. Hanging displays from the ceiling of the Exhibit Hall is forbidden.
- All display fixtures must be confined to the interior of the exhibitor’s booth space. No signage or displays may be affixed to the exterior draping of the booth space.
- The exhibit area is carpeted in the Lone Star Ballroom at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel.
- Other Conditions:
- No space shall be sublet for any reason.
- NAMA reserves the right to reject or prohibit any exhibitor or proposed exhibit which, in its opinion, is not suitable to, or in keeping with, the character of this conference. This reservation concerns persons, things, conduct, printed items, souvenirs or other matter affecting the character of the exhibit hall.
- Excessive noise is prohibited and will be under the supervision of NAMA.
- Exhibitors are limited to one (1) prize drawing per trade show session over the exhibit hall PA system. Exhibitors may have additional drawings from their booth.
- Dismantling of exhibits may begin at 7:00 p.m., Thursday, April 27, 2017, and must be completed by 11:00 p.m. No exhibitor shall have the right prior to the closing of the show to pack or remove articles on exhibit. Exhibitors violating this section of the agreement may be restricted from participating as an exhibitor at future events.
- The exhibitor agrees that NAMA shall, without incurring any liability for damage or loss, have the right to dismantle, pack and ship any property of any exhibitor who has failed to do so in the time allotted, or to order such work done at the sole expense of the exhibitor.