Recruitment & Retention Tools
As a chapter membership chair or president, you play a vital role in defining the future of NAMA. That's why we've created some tools to help energize recruitment efforts. Tools you will find are:
National NAMA Information/Resources
- NAMA Membership Flyer: Information on NAMA Membership that you can download and print or request copies from NAMA.Young Professional Flyer: Use this flyer to recruit potential members under 25 years of age for 1/2 price membership.
- Build a Case for NAMA Membership: We’ve compiled some of the most common “Yes, but …” comments and questions prospective NAMA members hear from those who hold the purse strings and answered them for you. Use this helpful resource to begin a positive conversation about membership with your employer today!
- 10 Reasons to Join NAMA: ideal for distributing at events held in your area.
- Flyer Directed to Companies: includes 10 reasons to join NAMA - directed toward companies.
- Flyer Directed to Agencies: includes 10 reasons to join NAMA - flyer directed toward agencies.
- NAMA Blank Flyer: blank no marks: Use this template to customize your membership recruitment efforts. Just print out in color on white paper, type up what you want to say in Word and then print with the flyer as your "letterhead."
Student/Graduating Student Resources
As a chapter leader, you play a vital role in defining the future of NAMA. We've created some resources to help you in the upcoming chapter year.
- Past Chapter Programs: We've compiled the best-of-the-best of past chapter meetings and events to help you plan your upcoming meetings and events.
- Chapter Meeting PR (Microsoft Word Document - document is 12 MB and may take several minutes to download): No time to do an entire feature article on your meeting or event? No problem, simply download this helpful document and fill out some brief information about your meeting or event, then email it back to Debbie Brummel at the NAMA Office.
- Meeting Receipts: Receipts to give your members at chapter meetings and events.
- There is a postcard now available for your use in communicating with your members. The .PDF postcard can be edited to carry your personal message. Just fill in your message and address, print out the quantity you need and drop them in the mail.
- Successful Chapter Leadership - 2017 Case Study by North Central Chapter. This presentation contains tips on best practices for a chapter board, engaging the chapter throughout the year and building a continuum.
- NAMA Bylaws: Bylaws of NAMA.
We hope you'll find these tools helpful.